About the Role
Borski Fund is a tech and innovation venture capital firm based in Amsterdam. As a founding member of the #fundright initiative, Borski Fund is dedicated to supporting female founded ventures in order to close the gender investment gap and stimulate innovation and growth. To give ambitious students and recent graduates the opportunity to learn about the venture capital industry and work alongside our team in sourcing and assessment of investment opportunities and management of portfolio companies, we are looking for a venture capital intern. As an intern at Borski Fund you have the opportunity to be part of the first female founded venture capital firm in the Netherlands, in which you are able to make real impact. Since Borski Fund is part of StartGreen Capital, a multi fund manager with €340m under management, you will be part of an ambitious and multidisciplinary team of 24 investment professionals.
As an intern you will be:
· Contributing to all aspects of deal flow from sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities to due diligence and closing;
· Conducting due diligence on new ventures, including specific analyses (human capital scan, market attractiveness, competitive environments, financial analyses);
· Performing deep dives into technology areas and market trends that could be of interest to Borski Fund and its potential investments;
· Helping prepare internal investment proposals, fund reporting and other documentation;
· Supporting internal and external communications and organization of events.
We look for candidates that have the following requirements:
· Strong academic credentials, ideally graduating in a MSc degree in business, finance or engineering.
· Affinity with technology and entrepreneurship;
· Team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
· Analytical, data-driven, strong problem-solving skills;
· Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English.
About the Company
Borski Fund is an innovative Venture Capital Fund. With Borski fund we improve access to capital for companies that are either run by female entrepreneurs or improve gender equality. Together with key partners TheNextWomen, StartGreen Capital and #FundRight, we are opening up a wide pool of opportunities for entrepreneurs. Thereby we are actively involved with entrepreneurs to achieve their ambitions by leveraging our own entrepreneurial experience and offering a vast network depending on specific needs.